Thursday, February 18, 2010

Shiny Smelly Urine Eminem's Freestyle Diss?

Eminem's freestyle diss? - shiny smelly urine

Who is this for freestyle?

This guy has me milky /
well that is just ace /
****, My luggage is not here anymore? /
you fat pig, it's like a sore thumb /
If my luggage is not here /
So while I was spit / Listen
their lack of respect for the highest /
***** And Perspectives /
Blowin that now cuz and big
Umm, literally-Lay /
Swingin Titt their floppy options /
while U Shindig Ding A Ling /

My Swagga, Malaga Malaga, lady gaga /
I'll sleep for babies, gugugaga /
I stopped beating views /
U can the tablets
Matter fact put dill in the grid, Dr. Phil /
're pounding or you are a smoker or
Humping fall directly Krumping /
a little oxygen, sir? /
cydractogen pop a hipster /

only sing /
my ding dong /
how u sold? /
its almost 2 months /
Was it worth it? /
It was not, right? /
I have a database called a fan /
UR base should be canned

I saw in a magazine /
with the big smile of a child /
Use the Shadow /
Shady shaving /
the scrotum hairy /
Are now clear:
cuz u hung up his or

IN just my goal /
Paint / down
Fishy fish now ur brilliant /
I gave the guy /
Pass it on to Kon Artis /
Mr. Porter removed /

2 comments:

Frumdame... said...

This does not apply, such as em look ..

Better Watch Yo' Self,Son said...

.... This is not Eminem ...

Post a Comment