Sunday, February 21, 2010

Pictures Of Giant Human Skeleton Found In Arabian Desert I Heard Of Giant Human Skeletons Found, Why Aren't They Displayed Like Dinosaur Bones?

I heard of giant human skeletons found, why aren't they displayed like dinosaur bones? - pictures of giant human skeleton found in arabian desert

I have seen many pictures of real human skeletons are up to 40 meters high and perhaps greater, may say in many different countries and not a disappointment, since of course the scientists, which is easy and not a real bone, and what is and which is not a human bone. As the results in a moment of history, the once (his giant Nephilim, the Bible calls it, and I know that your theory) about him. But religion aside, I'm curious to know why they were not found in museums and why many people do not even know exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment