Friday, February 5, 2010

Implantation Bleeding Or Something Else I Think I Could Have Had Implantation Bleeding, Or Could It Be Something Else?

I think i could have had implantation bleeding, or could it be something else? - implantation bleeding or something else

10.-ccyle menstrual 15th
Sex 17 or 18 - Gender
Between 25 and 27 - were minor bleeding


I thought the light was bleeding for 3 days it was implantation bleeding. I do not need a pad / tampon, became clear only when dried.

I have a PG test and the result is negative, but I do not know if it's too early in order to test.

I want to know is the blood that I thought could be implantation bleeding differently?

1 comment:

jojo said...

Some women report implantation bleeding or implantation bleeding spots at the time of implantation of the so-called "implantation". Implantation bleeding is often brown, although some report that there is more reddish. The implementation is the egg fertilzed facility (called a blastocyst, a small group of cells smaller than a pinhead) you have completed your journey through the fallopian tube and attaches to the uterine wall. Implantation happens about a week (6-12 days) after ovulation, and then you can have a number of typical STC pregnancy. Most women at most a few drops of blood - perhaps a fifty-nine small patches of red or brown pants, such as bleeding period of menstrual bleeding is unlikely that the implantation.

Post a Comment