Monday, February 8, 2010

Fallen Arches Hockey I Want To Wear Heels But I Have Fallen Arches... Any Suggestions?

I want to wear heels but I have fallen arches... Any suggestions? - fallen arches hockey

I have been using since January brackets on flat shoes and tried yesterday, two hours on-duty sandals said (1 / 4 above, I could use. Arcos My day is killing me, I know not everyone has to wear heels but I love it, is there a cure / remedy for flat feet? "Anything you wear with my high-heeled sandals that help?

3 comments:

koolgrl6... said...

One of my friends have fallen arches. She uses only high heels that are wider. It still hurts, but I used.

You can give new models of high heels a try ... I do not know whether it helps or not.

designer... said...

I'm no expert in this field, but attempts to education and the light at the bottom of the heel to regulate first, then work, you can not adjust to your feet.

http://www.heeldirectory.com/how-to-walk ...

Keko said...

My first reaction is DONT but if you are still MADE IN BRAZIL

Post a Comment