Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Private Cataract Surgery I've Been Advised To Undergo Cataract Removal Surgery: Anyone You Know Had This Done? What's Your Counsel?

I've been advised to undergo cataract removal surgery: anyone you know had this done? What's your counsel? - private cataract surgery

After an eye exam today for the prescription of new vessels, and reported that he said, advanced a star, the eye doctor to me that even if it is not urgent and necessary, but can also see if the business case: my health insurance cover all costs and there would be no charge, so that the funding is no problem.

History: I am 74 years old. old glasses and does not require the prescription until my late 50s the best of my memory.

Before buying insurance, which allows me access to all professionals, they now accepted (most everyone), my only treatment option was the local VA medical center.

The latest eye examinations that (3-4/5-6 years. To the best of my memory) said that they had a disease of cataract development, but if no surgical excision have been reported.

The "private" optometrist told me today that was holding my lens removed, and plastics are implanted to replace, and is considered relatively minorSurgery, there were no complications, the increasingly rare, and could recommend a surgeon in the exercise.

However, I am very reluctant to follow this procedure. Have you or know someone who has carried out this operation in particular? What is your opinion?

Alberich

No comments:

Post a Comment